We have an announcement to make…but not yet. Here’s a couple of clues!
Ethan Banks, CCIE #20655, has been managing networks for higher ed, government, financials and high tech since 1995. Ethan co-hosts the Packet Pushers Podcast, which has seen over 3M downloads and reaches over 10K listeners. With whatever time is left, Ethan writes for fun & profit, studies for certifications, and enjoys science fiction. @ecbanks
Latest posts by Ethan Banks (see all)
- Show 244 – Design & Build #3 – Dual Stack IPv4 + IPv6 - 4 July 2015
- Citizens of Tech 009 – Robotic Conservation Game Unicorns - 27 June 2015
- Datanauts 002 – Insert Tab A into Slot B with Converged Infrastructure - 26 June 2015
- Show 243 – Network Virtualization with Juniper QFX & Contrail – Sponsored - 26 June 2015
- Citizens of Tech 008 – Solar Powered Dragonfly Modems - 20 June 2015