We have an announcement to make…but not yet. Here’s a couple of clues!
Ethan Banks, CCIE #20655, has been managing networks for higher ed, government, financials and high tech since 1995. Ethan co-hosts the Packet Pushers Podcast, which has seen over 2M downloads and reaches over 10K listeners. With whatever time is left, Ethan writes for fun & profit, studies for certifications, and enjoys science fiction. @ecbanks
Latest posts by Ethan Banks (see all)
- Show 197 – Cisco Nexus Updates with Ron Fuller – Sponsored - 21 July 2014
- Show 196 – EVPN Introduction & Use-Cases with Russ White + Jeff Tantsura - 14 July 2014
- Show 194 – SDN Northbound Interfaces with Sarwar Raza + Colin Dixon - 30 June 2014
- Show 193 – Huawei CloudEngine & CloudFabric for the DC + Enterprise – Sponsored - 23 June 2014
- Show 192 – Logging Design & Best Practices - 16 June 2014