We have an announcement to make…but not yet. Here’s a couple of clues!
Ethan Banks, CCIE #20655, has been managing networks for higher ed, government, financials and high tech since 1995. Ethan co-hosts the Packet Pushers Podcast, which has seen over 2M downloads and reaches over 10K listeners. With whatever time is left, Ethan writes for fun & profit, studies for certifications, and enjoys science fiction. @ecbanks
Latest posts by Ethan Banks (see all)
- Show 206 – Brocade’s OpenDaylight-Based Vyatta Controller – Sponsored - 29 September 2014
- Show 205 – Open Source Network Monitoring with OMDistro.org - 16 September 2014
- Show 204 – Reducing Your Attack Surface with Avaya Stealth Networks – Sponsored - 9 September 2014
- Show 203 – SDN Policy + Congress with Martin Casado & Tim Hinrichs - 1 September 2014
- Show 202 – Avaya & The Critical Importance of the SDN Underlay – Sponsored - 27 August 2014