We have an announcement to make…but not yet. Here’s a couple of clues!
Ethan Banks, CCIE #20655, has been managing networks for higher ed, government, financials and high tech since 1995. Ethan co-hosts the Packet Pushers Podcast, which has seen over 2M downloads and reaches over 10K listeners. With whatever time is left, Ethan writes for fun & profit, studies for certifications, and enjoys science fiction. @ecbanks
Latest posts by Ethan Banks (see all)
- Show 182 – The Future of Networking Part 1 as Inspired by #NFD7 - 9 March 2014
- Show 181 – Intro to I2RS With Joel Halpern & Russ White - 27 February 2014
- Show 180 – The Art of Network Architecture: Business-Driven Design - 17 February 2014
- Show 179 – Avaya Efficient Data Center Design at Fujitsu & The Sochi 2014 Winter Games - 14 February 2014
- Please Fill Out Our 2014 Audience Survey - 24 January 2014