We have an announcement to make…but not yet. Here’s a couple of clues!
Ethan Banks, CCIE #20655, has been managing networks for higher ed, government, financials and high tech since 1995. Ethan co-hosts the Packet Pushers Podcast, which has seen over 3M downloads and reaches over 10K listeners. With whatever time is left, Ethan writes for fun & profit, studies for certifications, and enjoys science fiction. @ecbanks
Latest posts by Ethan Banks (see all)
- PQ 49 – CloudGenix Application Driven SD-WAN – Sponsored - 27 April 2015
- Citizens of Tech 001 – Knuckle Cracking Felt Animals - 25 April 2015
- Show 234 – Design & Build #1 – Network Mergers - 24 April 2015
- PQ 48 – Multi-Tenant DC with ALE & NEC – Sponsored - 20 April 2015
- Improving Mean Time To Innocence With ThousandEyes - 20 April 2015