We have an announcement to make…but not yet. Here’s a couple of clues!
Ethan Banks, CCIE #20655, has been managing networks for higher ed, government, financials and high tech since 1995. Ethan co-hosts the Packet Pushers Podcast, which has seen over 3M downloads and reaches over 10K listeners. With whatever time is left, Ethan writes for fun & profit, studies for certifications, and enjoys science fiction. @ecbanks
Latest posts by Ethan Banks (see all)
- Show 226 – What Is A Load Balancer, Anyway? - 1 March 2015
- Show 225 – SolarWinds on The Cost of Monitoring + NPM 11.5 – Sponsored - 23 February 2015
- Community Show – Greg’s & Ethan’s Briefing Review for February 2015 - 11 February 2015
- PQ Show 44 – The OPNFV Project with Margaret Chiosi - 27 January 2015
- Show 222 – Introducing The OpenClos Project - 23 January 2015