We have an announcement to make…but not yet. Here’s a couple of clues!
Ethan Banks, CCIE #20655, has been managing networks for higher ed, government, financials and high tech since 1995. Ethan co-hosts the Packet Pushers Podcast, which has seen over 2M downloads and reaches over 10K listeners. With whatever time is left, Ethan writes for fun & profit, studies for certifications, and enjoys science fiction. @ecbanks
Latest posts by Ethan Banks (see all)
- The Packet Pushers At Dell’s Interop Booth Tuesday & Wednesday @ 3:45pm - 31 March 2014
- Show 184 – The Future of Networking Part 2 as Inspired by #NFD7 - 24 March 2014
- Show 183 – Storage Network Design - 17 March 2014
- Show 182 – The Future of Networking Part 1 As Inspired By #NFD7 - 9 March 2014
- Show 181 – Intro to I2RS with Joel Halpern & Russ White - 27 February 2014