We have an announcement to make…but not yet. Here’s a couple of clues!
Ethan Banks, CCIE #20655, has been managing networks for higher ed, government, financials and high tech since 1995. Ethan co-hosts the Packet Pushers Podcast, which has seen over 2M downloads and reaches over 10K listeners. With whatever time is left, Ethan writes for fun & profit, studies for certifications, and enjoys science fiction. @ecbanks
Latest posts by Ethan Banks (see all)
- Show 216 – HP & SDN In The Campus – Sponsored - 11 December 2014
- Guests Needed for Design + Build 2015 Podcasts - 4 December 2014
- Show 215 – SDN Training & Certifications with Wendell Odom - 4 December 2014
- Show 213 – What’s Next for Avaya Enterprise Wireless – Sponsored - 19 November 2014
- Show 211 – Should IT Engineers Get Fired For Production-Impacting Mistakes? - 12 November 2014