Access & Aggregation – Network Solutions Engineer
EABU Sunnyvale, CA
ABOUT JUNIPER NETWORKS
Juniper Networks is in the business of network innovation. From devices to data centers, from consumers to cloud providers, Juniper Networks delivers the software, silicon and systems that transform the experience and economics of networking. Our products and technology run the world’s largest and most demanding networks today, enabling service providers, enterprises, and governments to create value and accelerate business success. Everyday our 9,000+ colleagues come together across 46 countries to realize our company vision – Connect Everything, Empower Everyone. We are innovating in ways that empower our customers, our partners and ultimately, everyone, in a connected world. These customers include the top 130 global service providers, 96 of the Fortune 100 and hundreds of public sector organizations.
WHERE WILL YOU DO YOUR BEST WORK?
Wherever you are in the world, whether it’s downtown Sunnyvale or London, Westford or Bangalore, Juniper is a place that was founded on disruptive thinking – where colleague innovation is not only valued, but expected. We believe that the great task of delivering a new network for the next decade is delivered through the creativity and commitment of our people. The Juniper Way is the commitment to all our colleagues that the culture and company inspire their best work—their life’s work. At Juniper we believe this is more than a job – it’s an opportunity to help change the world…
- Develop Service Provider solutions and technical collateral to enable the field to sell Access and Aggregation solutions with specific focus on mobile backhaul and Carrier Ethernet Services.
- Work closely with system development team to ensure our key architectures are tested as part of the End-to-End Solutions effort.
- Develop use cases and architectures that our internal solution test team is able use to develop Access and Aggregation test plans that can then be regression tested.
- Be primary POC and interface into our top key SP customers worldwide.
- Work closely with engineering teams to ensure end-to-end solutions are taken into account and our SP Access and Aggregation roadmap is committed.
- Ensure all elements of architecture are taken into consideration in new hardware, software and solution developments (timing and synchronization, access technology transitions, multi-use edge networks, etc…)
- Expert level knowledge in MEF definitions as well as mobile backhaul solutions.
- 10 years of IP Networking experience (IP, MPLS, L2, L3 Routing, BGP, IS-IS, OSPF, EIGRP, IGRP), 5 years of Access or Aggregation experience
- 10 years of Systems Engineering experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Mobile Backhaul and Carrier Ethernet Service design and implementation.
- Ability to present to executive and engineering levels both inside and outside of company.
- Ability to develop and deliver compelling presentations that take complex concepts and make them easy to understand and differentiate Juniper vs. the competition.
- Ability to drive complex multi-phased programs with multiple stakeholder teams.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
We offer very market competitive benefits i.e. Base, Bonus, Equity, 401k, ESPP, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, FSA, PTO (15 days accrual 1st yr), 12 Paid Holidays, EAP, Credit Union, Child/Elderly Care, Tuition Reimbursement, and Green commute incentives.
Juniper Networks is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Juniper Networks is enrolled in E-Verify® and will be participating in E-Verify in addition to our Form I-9 process. www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
If you’re interested in this position, apply here: