Join Healthy Paranoia for The Matchup of the Century: The IPv6 Security Smackdown! Where builders and breakers wrestle with some of the most difficult security challenges surrounding the protocol. We discuss some of the common vulnerabilities, make recommendations for getting started (safely) and even find time to lament the evils of Carrier-grade NAT (CGN). Michele and Ethan are joined by a cast of luminaries, including:
- Fernando Gont, security researcher*
- Eric Vyncke, Cisco Distinguished Consulting Engineer and author
- Joe Klein, security researcher*
- TJ Evans, IPv6 instructor and engineer
- Jim Small, Sr. Consultant – Network/Security Architecture and Engineering, CDW
- Scott Hogg, Cisco Press author and Director of Technology Solutions for RMv6TF
IPv6 Security, by Scott Hogg and Eric Vyncke
gogoNET Live! 3 , Event for professionals to go v6
UPDATE: check out Ivan Pepelnjak’s upcoming webinar on IPv6 security. Wish I had enough hours in the day to view them all.
I think this requires an xkcd comic.
* Security researcher is really just a nice way of saying hacker or breaker.