Descend into the heart of darkness with Mrs. Y as she explores the topic of social engineering with Chris Hadnagy, noted expert, podcast host and author of Social Engineering: the Art of Human Hacking.
You’ll learn fun facts like:
- The difference between persuasion and manipulation.
- Subtle ways to influence people.
- The secrets of facial expressions, paralinguistic cues and body language.
- What social engineers can learn from actors.
- How Greg Ferro is like a Koala bear.
Joining the Packetpushers on their journey investigating the hidden secrets of the mind:
- Taylor Banks, Pentester, security entrepreneur and show favorite.
- Ron Reck, Linguist and specialist in “big data” analytics.
How To Break a Terrorist by Matthew Alexander
It’s Not All About Me by Robin Dreeke
Derbycon 2012 presentation by Chris Hadnagy, Nonverbal Human Hacking
A Challenge For the Actor by Uta Hagen