Network management and monitoring is at the heart of every network but not every product is based on client requests. Enigma NMS has been built by engineers for engineers to use. That’s why the interface will be totally familiar to you and has the features you expect to be in the product.
By default, Enigma NMS knows what you want to monitor on the device and simply does it for you. Of course, it monitors interfaces and the device but also MAC/IP mapping, inventory data, ISDN status and wireless signal strength, web page monitoring and more. There are no extras, no complex licensing because all features comes as standard.
There are just so many options on the menus that we put this graphic together to try and show you just the menus.
Enigma NMS is a single place to manage IP addresses and subnet allocation. It is multi-vendor, multi-tenant and supports for MPLS/VRF networks, inventory management and much more.
You can check out the feature list but we picked out eight of the best features of our product.
Eight Key Features
- Comprehensive – all features are available within the same single product and no need to integrate multiple modules and products together or manage licenses.
- Scalability. People don’t want to buy, install and maintain multiple pollers (and it could put large overhead on network operations)
- Data granularity – You don’t want to lose data because of summarisation.
- Analytical capabilities via exceptions based reporting
- Low Maintenance. – don’t waste time and money on internal product maintenance, just use the system.
- Automation. People don’t want to wast a lot of man hours for configuring NMS to determine what it supposed to monitor or when certain changes occur within their network infrastructures. NMS should be smart enough to be able to self-adjust.
- Business Continuity. NMS should be the main source of truth so your NMS solution needs to be as robust as possibleto be trustworthy.
- Integration with existing service desk products – ask us for more info.
- Fast development of new features – because we built our product from customers requests.
The software is high availability and super-efficient. We developed custom software for the database and the collectors to ensure optimum collection for the largest networks (and we monitor some really large networks today).
- 60 seconds polling for all stats collections except for IP SLA
- (due to mib limitation – hourly averages) all stats are kept in its original raw form (no roll-up) for up to 12 months.
- 20,000+ network nodes
- 500,000+ network interfaces
- 100,000+ OIDs
- 100,000+ QoS Classes
- 20,000+ IP SLA Pobes
- 1000+ servers and apps
Head over to the Introduction to Enigma NMS page to learn more about the product. Fill out the enquiry form on the right hand side and we will be ready to help you monitor the network.
Thanks to Enigma NMS for sponsoring the Packet Pushers.