What We Discuss
- TRILL & SPB – are they competing or complimentary? Or aimed at different markets?
- If SDN really gets a strong foothold in the marketplace because of excellent applications, what might that mean for TRILL and SPB?
- What has Google *really* demonstrated with their OpenFlow announcement? And what does that mean for the rest of us?
- If you buy an SDN-based “network-in-a-box” that’s a proprietary vendor solution, what happens to your skill set?
- SDN is early right now. Can we tell where it’s going to take the industry?
- A useful application for SDN: end-to-end flow analysis (instead of point-in-time flow analysis).
- TRILL would pick up steam if Cisco reduced the prohibitive cost of licensing FabricPath.