Network pros may find themselves in the strange position of managing networks they don’t control, particularly when it comes to cloud and SaaS services.
How do you diagnose problems on network segments that aren’t yours, even if you’ve got infrastructure out there? How do you respond to business users who blame problems on the corporate network regardless of the real source, or measure actual performance against SLAs?
On today’s show, ThousandEyes joins as a sponsor to talk about improving your ability to identify and diagnose problems.
A startup that focuses on networking monitoring and performance analytics, ThousandEyes provides visibility across every network your organization relies on, enabling you to diagnose issues faster. The company calls this “unrestrained visibility.”
Co-founders Mohit Lad and Ricardo Oliveira join us to discuss visibility into the applications you care about, troubleshooting fires, and communicating what you’ve discovered.
Our Guests From ThousandEyes
What We Discuss
- Diagnosing MPLS issues and more than you want to know about MPLS tunnels
- Going really deep with active probing
- Detecting MTU mismatches and Path MTU discovery issues
- Using TCP to estimate bandwidth between a client and a server
- Correlating BGP route changes with application performance
- Calculating Mean Opinion Score (MOS) in remote locations to troubleshoot VoIP
- Network intelligence beyond end-to-end, SD-WAN acceleration points
- The new t-shirt that won “best swag” at Cisco Live