In the Packet Pushers last Weekly Show of 2017, Greg, Drew, and Ethan prognosticate about the past, predicting exactly what happened with complete accuracy. Hindsight is super helpful that way!
Some would say that’s not “predicting,” but we say you’re overthinking it. Anyone can make stuff up about the future, but it takes the Packet Pushers to tell you what’s already gone on. Yeah. Chew on that! 😉
Here To Help
You see? We’re here to help, and we bring our considerable helpfulness to bear on several topics.
- Our new membership site coming in 2018.
- Open source, open projects, and the death of foundations.
- Cisco riding a wave of disruption.
- SD-WAN, analytics, and intent as things that seem to matter.
- A timeline of the key events that went down in 2017. Mergers, acquisitions, lawsuits, births, deaths, strategies, and machinations. Follow the money, everyone!
We hope you enjoy this perspective on networking’s past, present, and future. Sure, we’re goofing around about predicting the past, but this show really is meant to be a jolly, thoughtful, send off to the holiday season.
See you in 2018!