Brief List of Links
These are the RSS Feeds – click to open your default RSS Client.
- Weekly Podcast – the main show
- Priority Queue – niche podcasts
- Healthy Paranoia Security Podcast – with “Mrs. Y”, Michele Chubirka
- All Podcasts – all our audio
- Blog Articles
- Networking Industry Jobs
- Everything – all PacketPushers.net content
Long Version – Description, iTunes and RSS URLs
Packet Pushers – Weekly Podcast
This is the current podcast feed. The Weekly Show will continue as before with guests & regulars.
Packet Pushers – Priority Queue
This is the Priority Queue Feed only. Having a separate feed to listen to occasional content makes sense. Not everyone wants to hear all the shows. This feed may get large amounts of content in a short time, or contain very niche, specialist content.
Packet Pushers – Healthy Paranoia
This is the Healthy Paranoia Podcast Feed, where we keep the conversation focused on security.
Packet Pushers – Full Podcast Feed – all audio and video
- This is a new Podcast feed that has the Weekly Show and Priority Queue combined. It’s podcast ONLY so it’s best for your favourite podcast client – Android being a classic example.
- If we add new shows in the future (and we have some planned) then they will be included in this feed as well as getting their own feed.
Packet Pushers – Blogs And Podcasts
- The “Fire Hose”. Anything that gets posted to PacketPushers.net will appear in this feed including blogs, podcasts, and updates from any category, anywhere.
- Some people listen to the show from their RSS Reader plus read all the blog posts.
- Ignore the “Blog” in the URL – it’s a mistake on our part (and now it’s hard to fix).
PacketPushers.net – Networking Industry Jobs
- This is the blog or article only feed for Job Placement advertisements. Several recruitment companies are trying this as a way to reach applicants, and it’s a small revenue source for us.
PacketPushers.net – Blogs Only
- This is the all-blog or article feed for Blog Posts only. If you are subscribed to the Podcasts in iTunes, or only interested in reading the articles, then this is the best feed for your RSS Reader.