The Datanauts Podcast is looking for enterprise infrastructure folks who have worked on a project to migrate applications from in-house to the cloud. This could be any of several scenarios. Here are a few examples. Your company is…
- Outsourcing applications like mail to a SaaS provider like O365 or Google.
- Retiring local metal and moving workloads to an IaaS provider like AWS.
- Building a private cloud internally, and transitioning workloads to it.
- Hybridizing public and private clouds.
And so on. If any of these or similar scenarios are something you’ve been working on, we’d like to talk to you on Datanauts. We want to discuss…
- Why? What business needs drove your company to this new architecture?
- How? What is the process to shift computing tasks from where they are to where they are headed?
- What have you learned during the project? The harder the lesson, the more helpful it will be to the audience.
Interested in being a guest? Ping me — [email protected] — and let us know. You can be anonymous if you like, and you don’t have to use your company name.