Drew Conry-Murray & Ethan Banks were briefed by SnapRoute co-founders Adam Casella and Glenn Sullivan in February 2019. After a year plus of post-launch quiet, SnapRoute has re-emerged with a new focus and energy centered around a shiny new whitebox network operating system called CN-NOS.
In this briefing summary, we consider the following questions.
- Where has SnapRoute been for over a year?
- What is the new CN-NOS offering? (Hint: Kubernetes inside, and not just a plugin!)
- What sorts of customers are likely to be interested in the new CN-NOS?
- Where in the data center does it make sense to run?
- What chipsets are supported on what platforms?
- How do you buy SnapRoute CN-NOS?
Listen to our thoughts in the web audio player above, or subscribe to the Packet Pushers Briefings In Brief in your favorite podcast listening app. The Packet Pushers Network can be found on iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, and most other podcast directories.