Cloud Genix SDWAN launches a series of third party integrations aka “CloudBlades”
- SDN federation – cloudgenix will integrate with a range of third party SDN product like zscaler , PANW panorama,
- SDN Federation – Equinux, connects to AWS, GCP, O365, Azure – find the best entry to your public cloud provider, create a VM of Cloudgenix as needed to then terminate so that you no longer to use hardware in an equinux or have a separate VPC in AWS.
- Breakout directly to O365 over internet or send it over equinux in a single click
- the underlying idea here is the cloudgenix has worked a number of integrations with third part include Clarity, Splunk, Servicenow, pager duty
- this is sign of mature product – they have moved beyond the SDWAN connectivity and into lateral integration of the software. this is the promise of SDN generally, that the network becomes a part of many other systems, its not silo’d and only operated by network people. For example you can run a slack command, which would initiate an action on the cloudgenix cloud controller, and then configure the network.
- you can expand this into ServiceNow or other IT operations software
- Moving from a integrated branch device doing SDWAN to cloud delivered branch, or more like supported.