What exactly are Day Two operations for Azure Stack? Does your company have the skill sets to properly manage and support your newly deployed hybrid cloud infrastructure?
While Azure Stack is positioned as an integrated system, there’s a lot of planning and work required to be successful after the OEM turns the keys over to you.
Hence, the Azure Stack Operator, a role designed to help you maintain and support your newly deployed Azure Stack.
On today’s show we discuss what an Azure Stack Operator does, what’s expected from the role, and how to go from initial deployment to ongoing operations. My guest is Kristopher Turner, a platform architect with NTT Data Services.
- Azure Stack use cases
- Application migration and application modernization
- Comparing Azure Stack’s cost vs. DIY
- The Azure Stack Operator role
- Capacity planning and design considerations
- Patching and updating
- Support and incident management
Azure Stack – Microsoft
Azure Stack Blog – Microsoft