What is a service mesh? Full Stack Journey episode 16 tackles that question, along with a number of other related questions. Joining to help explain service meshes and Linkerd is George Miranda from Buoyant.io.
George and Scott talk about topics including:
* What is a service mesh, and what’s driving the creation and use of service meshes?
* What is Linkerd?
* How would someone get started with Linkerd and service meshes?
* What are some prerequisites people should know first before getting started with service meshes and Linkerd?
* How important a change are service meshes to how networking is done?
* What do you think the future holds for service meshes and networking?
If you enjoyed this episode, we’d really appreciate it if you could take a few minutes to provide some feedback on iTunes. Thanks!
Kubernetes with Linkerd tutorial series – Buoyant.io
George Miranda on Twitter – Twitter
CNCF Projects – CNCF.io
Linkerd documentation – Linkerd.io
Linkerd Public Slack Channel – Slack