The Full Stack Journey podcast dives into Kubernetes, the orchestration platform that’s taking the container world by storm.
Sebastien and Scott tackle questions including:
- Why are containers so popular?
- Why is container orchestration important?
- What are some of the problems that Kubernetes helps solve?
- What’s the architecture of Kubernetes?
- How does someone get started learning Kubernetes?
If you enjoy the Full Stack Journey podcast, please take a moment to write a review on iTunes. We’d really appreciate it!
Curated list of Kubernetes resources – Ramit Surana via GitHub
Online resources for the CKA exam – Walid Shaari via GitHub
Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) channel for Kubecon talks – CNCF via YouTube
Kubernetes (k8s) channel for community meetings – Kubernetes
Sebastien’s live training – Safari
Docker Cookbook – O’Reilly
Kubernetes Cookbook (in the works) – O’Reilly
Minikube – GitHub