We’re back with another episode of the Full Stack Journey podcast. This month, Andrew Hrycaj (ahrycaj on Twitter) joins Scott to talk about his journey of learning and evolution as a networking professional.
Some of the questions that Scott and Andrew tackle include:
- How different is networking today versus ten years ago?
- What key challenges did you face in advancing your skill set?
- How did you overcome those challenges?
- How do you bring other team members on board with new ideas and skills?
- How not to be stymied by fear of change
- What’s on your radar? What sort of new trends or technologies are attracting your attention?
Thanks for listening!