Pulumi is a tool for building cloud-native infrastructure as code using general-purpose programming languages.
Luke Hoban, CTO of Pulumi, joins Scott on the Full Stack Journey podcast to chat about the tool. You can follow him at @lukehoban on Twitter.
They address a variety of topics, including:
- What is Pulumi?
- Why use Pulumi? Why not use existing infrastructure-as-code tools?
- Is Pulumi still declarative if I’m using a general-purpose programming language?
- What about optimizing for reusability versus optimizing for readability?
- Does using Pulumi make getting started with infrastructure-as-code easier or harder?
- How do folks get acquainted with Pulumi?
Check the show notes below for hyperlinks to resources discussed in the podcast. Happy learning!