Bolt has been around for about two years, and released version 1.0 last October.
This episode’s conversation takes Scott and Yasmin through a variety of topics, including:
- What is Bolt?
- How is Bolt different from (and similar to) configuration management tools like Puppet?
- How is Bolt different from (and similar to) other products/projects out there?
- What things are folks are doing with Bolt?
- What isn’t Bolt suited for?
- How would folks get started using Bolt?
Check the Show Links below for links to resources mentioned during the show.
Sponsor: Open Systems
Open Systems brings security, automation, and expert management to SD-WAN. Get visibility, flexibility, and control combined with performance, simplicity and security with SD-WAN from Open Systems. To find out more, go to Open-systems.com/packetpushers and get a free beanie and a Gartner report on the economics of SD-WAN.