As it turns out, Yasmin recently made a career transition of her own.
In this episode, Yasmin re-joins Scott to talk about her switch from an engineering role to product management.
Scott and Yasmin’s conversation touches on topics like:
- What drew Yasmin to a role in product management?
- Which technical skills translated well from engineering to product management?
- The new skills Yasmin needed to learn
- Some of the trade-offs of the career transition
- What listeners considering a role in product management should think about
While Scott and Yasmin’s discussion focuses on her switch from engineering to product management, there are a lot of great points in the episode that can apply to many different career decisions and situations.
Have a listen and let us know what you think!
Sponsor: Open Systems
In the crowded SD-WAN market, don’t overlook Open Systems. Open Systems brings security, automation and expert management to let you focus on other aspects of your network. Get visibility, flexibility and control combined with performance, simplicity and security with SD-WAN from Open Systems. To find out more, go to www.open-systems.com/packetpushers.