Today on Heavy Networking, we welcome Open Systems, a new SD-WAN sponsor to the show.
Open Systems is among the new breed of SD-WAN solutions emphasizing integrated security and SD-WAN as a service.
We’re going to talk about what the Open Systems solution is all about, so that you walk away knowing why they should be part of your upcoming SD-WAN proof of concept.
Our guest is Moritz Mann, Head of Product Management at Open Systems.
- Open Systems’ origins as an MSP and security provider
- Its SD-WAN-as-a-service approach
- The company’s architecture, including a controller, intelligent edge devices, and the overlay
- Security capabilities, including a next-gen firewall, a Web gateway, and monitoring
- The service’s threat-hunting capabilities
- How Open Systems differentiates itself through customer service and security
- Its support for routing protocols
To see Open Systems for yourself, request a free assessment at https://www.open-systems.com/packetpushers. You can also get an Open Systems beanie and download a Gartner report on the economics of SD-WAN.