In today’s sponsored Heavy Networking episode, Juniper Networks’ Contrail SD-WAN is on the agenda.
We get a detailed look at how Contrail SD-WAN operates, examine key security features and capabilities, and explore new options including Contrail SD-WAN as a cloud service managed by Juniper.
We also examine Juniper’s competing differentiators, including scale, a focus on app Quality of Experience (QoE), the ability to customize the solution, and how Contrail SD-WAN can extend into the branch LAN and Wi-Fi networks for management and security.
Our guest is Tony Sarathchandra, Director of Product Management at Juniper.
- How Juniper’s SRX and NFX fit into the solution
- The role of Contrail Service Orchestration
- Investment protection in the solution
- Juniper’s ability to scale to more than 10,000 endpoints with a single SD-WAN controller
- Built-in security features and the ability to integrate third-party security software and services
- Juniper’s new cloud-hosted solution
- Integration with Mist APs and the Mist Cloud for operational visibility in the branch
Contrail SD-WAN – Juniper Networks
Contrail SD-WAN: 15 Features In 15 Minutes – Juniper Networks via YouTube
Contrail Juniper SD-WAN Solution – EANTC (report)