Today’s Heavy Networking was recorded at Gluware Intent 19, a live event in New York City sponsored by Gluware.
The Packet Pushers dive into network automation, learn about Gluware’s capability to bring automation into brownfield environments and derive business intent from existing networks, and explore real-world use cases from customers Merck and Terracon.
Our guests are Jeff Gray, CEO of Gluware; Michael Haugh, VP of Product Management at Gluware; Jamie Hughes, Infrastructure Architect at Terracon; and Salvatore Rannazzisi, Associate Director, Merck.
- What Gluware means by intelligent network automation
- The concept of intent engineering and how Gluware derives intent from your existing networks and configurations
- How Gluware differs from standalone tools such as Ansible
- Working with multi-vendor networks
- Real-world use cases from Merck and Terracon on configuration management, OS upgrades, and more
- The technical and human challenges of automating an enterprise network
- Lessons learned on bringing automation into production