DNS, DHCP, and IPAM. That’s DDI. DDI systems work together to maintain sanity for your IP naming and addressing schemes.
If your idea of DDI tracking is a spreadsheet you update when you think of it, you’re not doing it all that well. And if you are trying to move into network automation, you’re really going to struggle trying to use a manual spreadsheet as a data source.
Our sponsor today is BlueCat Networks. BlueCat is a DDI platform that can help you get control of your IP addressing world, and is automation-friendly. In fact, BlueCat is announcing integrations with Cisco DNA and ACI, adding yet more functionality to the automation these systems already bring you.
Joining us today to talk about BlueCat Networks and automation is CTO Andrew Wertkin.
- BlueCat’s IPAM, DNS, and DHCP (DDI) platform
- Why and how DNS and IP addressing ties into enterprise automation
- How BlueCat works with third-party operational tools via APIs
- The role of IP infrastructure management in public cloud
- How operations and security teams can leverage DNS
- New integrations with Cisco DNA and ACI