DDoS is a significant problem. The volume of DDoS traffic is increasing by leaps and bounds, enabled in part by botnets of compromised hosts such as IoT devices.
The solution encompasses Juniper’s MX routers and Corero’s SmartWall Threat Defense Director (TDD). Juniper and Corero’s solution can be used by service providers, enterprises, and in the cloud.
Our guests are Ashley Stephenson, CEO of Corero; and Mark Denny, Product Manager, Senior Staff at Juniper Networks.
- The growing frequency and sophistication of DDoS attacks
- The integration between MX routers and Corero’s SmartWall TDD
- How Junos and Corero coordinate on attack detection and response
- Leveraging the MX router’s ASIC
- How the solution filters malicious traffic from legitimate packets
- The benefits of DDoS mitigation at the network edge
Juniper Networks And Corero: A Modern Approach To DDoS Protection At Scale – Juniper Networks (PDF)
Juniper MX and Corero SmartWall Demo – YouTube