Welcome to IPv6 Buzz. In this episode, Tom Coffeen, Scott Hogg, and Ed Horley discuss the current state of IPv6 in the enterprise. Tune in and get answers to such pressing questions as:
- Why do enterprise mergers and acquisitions need IPv6?
- How might enterprise IT strategies incorporating cloud, IoT, and security be impacted by lack of IPv6 adoption?
- What information is key to allow both an enterprise IT decision maker and engineer to confidently deploy IPv6?
- How big should an enterprise IPv6 allocation be?
- How will network programmability be impacted by IPv6?