Welcome to episode four of IPv6 Buzz!
On today’s show, Ed, Scott, and Tom chat with Stephan Lagerholm, Senior Manager of Systems Design and Strategy at T-Mobile. He’s also an early IPv6 advocate, including co-founding the Texas IPv6 Task Force.
The discussion covers many topics, including:
- T-Mobile’s industry-leading 94% IPv6 traffic level
- The historical reasons for T-Mobile’s leadership in the mobile network operator space
- What service providers have in common in their approaches to IPv6 adoption
- What smartphone is currently IPv6-only on T-Mobile’s network
- Why 464XLAT is a critical translation mechanism for mobile IPv6 and how it works
- What happens when IPv6 becomes “just part of your business DNA”
Thanks for listening!