State and regional IPv6 task forces are non-profit organizations that advocate for IPv6 adoption by state governments and the private sector. They also educate engineers about the protocol to help spur v6 projects.
In today’s episode Ed, Scott, and Tom chat with George Usi, the Co-Chair of the California IPv6 Task Force as well as a standards advocate and IPv6 evangelist. George is also President of SACTECH, which helps businesses enforce and maintain cyber compliance.
Topic discussed include:
- What is the California IPv6 task force and what does it (and other regional IPv6 task forces) do?
- What has the impact of the task force been on overall IPv6 adoption?
- What milestones has the task force achieved?
- What objectives still need to be reached?
- How does government policy and legislation affect IPv6 adoption?
Thanks for listening!