Take a Network Break!
This episode, recorded before the Packet Pushers shut down for the holiday, looks back on key themes and topics we discussed in 2018, and speculates on trends and ideas that may come to the fore in 2019.
Ethan Banks joins Greg and Drew to offer his insights and opinion.
For 2018 we analyze:
- The rise of microservices as a new frontier for networking
- AWS targeting the enterprise data center in earnest
- Big tech getting unwanted attention from governments in the US and abroad
For 2019 we speculate on:
- The continued evolution of visibility and analytics tools
- Public cloud as a data center cancer
Sponsor: VIAVI Solutions
VIAVI Solutions focuses on end-user experience, providing products that optimize performance and speed problem resolution. Ensuring delivery of critical applications for businesses worldwide, Viavi helps network teams manage new initiatives and daily operations, mitigate performance and security risks and solve performance issues and security problems. Learn more at viavisolutions.com/packetpushers.