In the webinar, the Anuta team covers the following:
- A bit about their background, the problems they are going after, and how nCloudX addresseses these challenges.
- An explanation of the nCloudX architecture, so you’ll understand how it fits into your environment. You’ll want to take special note of the discussion around the slide that shows up about 8 minutes in, seen below.
- A demonstration of some of the major tools in nCloudX, including the service design and delivery engines.
- A demonstration of nCloudX interacting with both OpenStack and VMware vCloud Director.
- These were LIVE DEMOS with real working software done during the webinar event while the audience watched.
Along the way, Packet Pushers co-hosts Greg Ferro and Ethan Banks discuss major points with presenters Nat Chidambaram, CCIE #5792 & Director of Product Management and Reddy Bhupathi, CCIE #22151 & Principal Architect.