The hosts of the Speaking in Tech podcast join the Packet Pushers to discuss “not networking” just ahead of the Cisco Live conference. CLUS roving reporter Chris Wahl @chriswahl takes part in the melee.
- Dropping insults on ITIL and ITSM once again.
- Defining Software Defined Whatever because “My Other Software Defined is Your Mom”
- Software Definable Something is Software Definable
- How the workday overload is preventing Infrastructure from looking ahead at technologies that can build cloud-like infrastructure
- Considering IT Security as the driver for Enterprise Cloud
- Discussing Security as Business issue.
Speaking in Tech Podcast @SpeakingInTech
Engineers Unplugged http://www.youtube.com/engineersunplugged
- Amy Lewis @commsninja
Disclosure: All of the attendees were sponsored in some form to attend Cisco Live 2013 (Amy Lewis is Cisco employee). Which is useful since we couldn’t afford to make the trip on our own. Thanks to Cisco for their support. All opinions remain those of the people involved and in no way reflect their employers, sponsors or any other party.