In this episode, Avaya comes on board to talk about new and efficient ways to design data centers. They bring a couple of customers along to discuss their implementations: Fujitsu Technology Solutions and the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games.
Speaking with host Greg Ferro are Paul Unbehagen, Chief Architect for Avaya Networking; Albert Knoll, Network Operations Manager, Fujitsu Technology Solutions; and Dean Frohwerk, Technical Architect for Avaya supporting the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games network deployment.
What We Discuss
- Leaf & spine vs. distributed ToR architecture
- The role of Shortest Path Bridging (SPB) in modern DC design.
- Business drivers for new architectures.
- The challenges of migrating to new architectures.
- What it takes to build a network to support the Olympic Games.