With more companies jumping on the SD-WAN bandwagon every day, it’s getting harder than ever to figure out how to differentiate solutions. Luckily, Ethan Banks and Greg Ferro help shed some light on what an SD-WAN is, what you should look for and what to be concerned about in this interview with John Dickey, co-founder and CTO at Talari.
Talari is changing the way companies think about, create and manage their WAN— and redefining workplace efficiency in the process. In this podcast, John Dickey explains the technical details and intelligent algorithms behind Talari’s Software Defined WAN, a solution that has transformed network performance for thousands of business locations across 35 countries.
In a conversation for the technical savvy, John Dickey get his googles on to deep dive :
- Detailed one-way measurement of every packet combined with intelligent link aggregation, creates a THINKING WAN that proactively manages network capacity, reliability and performance for business optimization.
- Packet-loss, latency and network outages are managed in real time and resolved without human intervention, leveraging network intelligence to route packets across the best available link.
- Disruption of mission critical applications can be eliminated and the failure of any connection can be totally avoided to prevent link outages from impacting business performance.
- Visibility into the network is certainly useful for performance tracking but is an even more powerful tool for acquiring bandwidth, vendor management and making strategic decisions about the growth and evolution of the network.
- Intelligence in the network means IT is no longer tethered to the help desk fighting fires and can instead dream up the company’s next move, taking on a greater role in driving the future
To learn more about a THINKING WAN, check out these resources:
Schedule a demo of Talari to see how it can transform the networks influence on the business.