WAN optimization is in its second decade of existence. Without a doubt, most network pros know a thing or two about the technology and all the goodness it delivers to the business.
But today’s hybrid enterprise is dynamic, complex, and requires more than traditional WAN optimization to effectively and securely deliver mission-critical applications.
Business and application requirements continuously change, so IT needs to be highly agile when reconfiguring networks to accommodate these modifications. SD-WAN solutions are emerging to help automate and manage some bits and pieces at the edge. But what companies need is a comprehensive solution that enables business-defined (not network-confined) application delivery across end-to-end hybrid architectures.
That’s where Riverbed, the pioneer and longtime leader in the WAN optimization space, comes into play.
Tune in for today’s show as Riverbed’s Hansang Bae, Brad Wood, and Scot Wilson discuss how network engineers can conquer the complexities of today’s hybrid WANs. Hear about the latest advancements from Riverbed and why the company is primed to support the emerging SD-WAN market.
- The vast evolution of WAN optimization capabilities with the emergence of SD-WAN and other technologies
- Optimizing application workloads wherever they reside—in data centers, the cloud, and branch offices
- Going beyond DNS with GeoDNS to elevate performance for Office 365, Salesforce.com, and other leading SaaS apps
- How to see from mouse click to disk to quickly detect and fix performance issues, regardless of who owns the infrastructure or where the problem lies
- Prioritizing and directing traffic over the optimal network path—at the best cost—by bolstering QoS engines with deep application intelligence and business-intent management policies
- Ensuring enterprise-grade security every step of the way
What Else Is Covered?
- Learn why HTTPS is the new TCP
- Hear why it’s time to give the IP address a funeral
- Discover how Riverbed is “the good Skynet”
Receive a free T-shirt and other goodies here.