Todays guest is Professor Douglas Comer, Distinguished Professor at Purdue University. he was there when the Internet was a research project and part of the building it. He has published many books in networking and one
- Are autonomous routing protocols like BGP and OSPF fit for purpose for the future of networking ?
- Are overlay networks the best way forward ? Are there other choices ?
- Is Multicast still relevant ?
- Can we solve or manage the QoS problem in public or private networks ?
- Where are the skeletons buried in the TCP/IP protocol stack.
- What should network engineers be thinking about in the next decade ?
This week’s show is sponsored by Talari, innovator and SD-WAN leader that offers a THINKING WAN solution that proactively manages network capacity, reliability and performance so you don’t have to. Self-correcting and brilliant, Talari’s solution frees IT administrators to innovate in new area. Discover a better way to SD-WAN at talari.com.