Juniper Appformix is a telemetry platform thats multi-vendor, cross layer, built-in machine learning and
with fancy visualisation. Its designed simplify operations and closed-loop automation. In the era of multi-cloud, we need tools that run on-prem or in cloud and support OpenStack, K8s, VMware, Azure, Google, Amazon networks with integration into virtual machines, containers, overlay networks and physical devices.
The ability to draw data from a wide range of sources creates data flood that can overwhelm you. Appformix has machine learning and a range of automation functions to simplify and organise this diverse data flood. The increasing complexity of networks as the the edge of the network expands in multiple dimensions – on and off premises, virtual edge, overlay networks as well the physical devices must all operate in cahoots.
Appformix is automating this operational load so you aren’t getting calls at 2am. Thats a very fine thing.
Sumeet Singh, VP/GM for Juniper AppFormix, kicks off the discussion with a quick intro to Appformix, we cover the key features and the approach of the product before we move into use cases and what customers are using today. Surprisingly, this includes WAN operations in addition to DC/Cloud.
- Start Here: Use cases on network automation and analytics –
- AppFormix Demo with Sumeet Singh – NXTWORK 2017
- Juniper Networks AppFormix Intent-Driven Networking with Sumeet Singh
- AppFormix Landing Page – Juniper.net
- Blog Post: Lack of Data vs. Data Overload…a multicloud operator’s dilemma https://forums.juniper.net/t5/Enterprise-Cloud-and/Lack-of-Data-vs-Data-Overload-a-multicloud-operator-s-dilemma/ba-p/323833
You can find Sumeet on the Internet at:
All of Sumeet’s articles on the Juniper J-NET Community Blog – there are several covering different aspects and features. A nice complement to the whitepapers on the site.